Boy what a year 2015 has been in the beauty industry! This year I really grew my makeup collection and while my husband might be going nuts, I’m totally loving it! My beauty collection brings me so much pride because I bought it all with my hardworking moolah! Skincare, hair, nail and makeup products have come such a long way that I needed to share my personal favorites of 2015! While most of these products aren’t new, they may be products others haven’t heard of so I must share my love for them!
** Every single item that I have linked down below, I own and have personally tested + used throughout this entire year. These are personal preferences of mine that worked well for me!
1. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
2. Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette
3. Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
4. Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipsticks
5. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
6. Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
7. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel
8. Makeup Geek Blushes
9. Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara – black
10. Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
11. Smashbox Poreless Minimizing Primer
12. Morphe Brushes 35O Palette
** I apologize for adding the Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette before realizing it was a limited edition item. It is not currently sold in retail stores but you may be able to find it on eBay or similar websites. It was a game changer for me so I definitely needed to include it!
1. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam
2. Lush Rub Rub Rub
3. Tarte Cosmetics Maracuja C-brighter Eye Treatment
4. Glamglow Super Mud
5. Alex + Ani Scent 7 Hand Cream
6. Dove Dry Spray Cool Essentials
7. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
8. Vichy Liftactiv Nuit
1. Sun Bum Beach Formula Sea Spray
2. Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo
3. Bamboo Strand Expand
4. Proganix Anti Fade Argan Oil Mist
5. Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner
1. Essie Bikini So Teeny
2. Nail Polish Organizer
3. Essie Master Plan
4. Trim Nail Kit
5. Seche Vite Top Coat
1. Real Techniques Beauty Sponge
2. Clarisonic Facial Brush
3. BELLAMI 6 in 1 curling wand
That’s it for my 2015 Best of Beauty! Let’s see what fun beauty products 2016 brings us!!
What were your 2015 favorite beauty products?